1. No Mask, No Entry.
2. The students are instructed to carry their College ID cards on daily basis inside the library, and they have to produce it whenever asked by the library staff.
3. Issue of books will be for 14 days.
4. All kinds of Eatables are strictly prohibited inside the Library.
5. Members should not talk or discuss as they may disturb other readers. Reading halls are meant for individual study and research only.
6. Loan – Terms And Conditions Before getting the books/magazines issued from the library the pages should be checked thoroughly and if the pages are missing or marked/underlined with pen, pencil or any other means, kindly get it signed by the staff on duty at the circulation desk. While returning, if pages are found missing/marked borrower shall be held responsible. Lost and damaged books must be replaced.
7. Library Users can see their transactions through Installed LED at Circulation Counter.
8. Notice for teaching, non-teaching staff, and students for library KOHA software.
9. Mobile BooK Exhibition Notice
Copyright © 2022. All right reserved.
Implemented, Customized & Maintained byTotal IT Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.